Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I- Catcher Console Webmonitor

BOOK OF LIFE IN THE HEART OF SAINT PAUL

. .. I started listening to the Holy Spirit and set about the work, not without fear and trembling, stronger feeling of having nothing to give of myself, but have to receive everything from God, simply to order in accordance with our own way and according to "our day" , supported by our confidence and your unanimous prayer, which I experienced so clearly the strength and depth during the last few days. day when, in prayer in solitude and silence, I tried to accommodate his knees, from Scripture and Tradition what God has put in our hearts and in our lives ...
A rule does not apply to what he proclaims, but as it is lived. A good rule is not observed remains a dead letter. A rule
imperfect, well lived, becomes Spirit and Life.
not the hearers of the law are just before God, but those who do it. God forgive me, then, that in this book of life can be written or thought imperfectly.

Brother Pierre-Marie

0 comments:

Post a Comment